SINGLE CORE CABLES, FOR PHOTOVOLTAIC AND SOLAR SYSTEM USE, ELASTOMERIC COMPOUND INSULATED AND SHEATHED.
FLAME RETARDANT, HALOGENFREE AND LOW SMOKE FLEXIBLE CABLES FOR FIXED LAYING, LIFETIME TESTING 20.000 h/120°C
1- Flexible tin plated copper class 5 EN 60228
2- LSOH Rubber compound
- 2 Pfg 1169/08.2007
- IEC 60216-1
- IEC 60216-2
ICC-SOLAR PV1-F “size” mm2 – TÜV R 60030595 – “YEAR”
- Cable suitable for the interconnection of the various elements of photovoltaic systems
- Suitable for fixed installation outside and inside without protection or inside pipes, ducts or similar closed systems.
- High resistance against ozone, U.V. rays, oils, moisture and weather inclemencies.
- Suitable for use at an ambient temperature up to 90 C (120 C overload) and tested according to: TUV- Rheinland 2 Pfg 1169/08.2007 Standard.
- The estimated lifetime of these cables is at least 25 years.
- Sheath colour: Black, Red
- Operating temperature: -40 C / 90 C on the conductor
- Overload temperature: 120 C on the conductor
- Expected lifetime: >25 years
- Rated voltage: 1800 V DC
- Max. temp in case of short circuit: 250 C on the conductor (max. duration 5 seconds)
- Min. bending radius: 4 x outer diameter of the cable
- Min. installation temperature: -25 C
- Max. laying stress during installation: 50N/mm2
|Size||Max Ø of copper wires||Insulation Thickness||Sheath Thickness||Outer diameter||Max conductive resistance at 20° C||Indicative cable weight|
The data and the drawings of this technical leaflet are not binding and can be varied as a consequence of modifications and/or improvements deemed necessary by the manufacturer.