GSC/YG range of tubing is extremely flexible, flame-retardant, thin wall with yellow and green striped heat shrink polyolefin tubing, especially for electrical equipment ground lead applications. The unique dual color striping of yellow and green provides an instant identification for ground wires.
GSC & GSC/YG are Heat Shrink Thin Wall Tubes suitable for the below applications:
• Light-duty wire harnessing for electrical & electronic applications.
• Provides electrical insulation and protection for in-line components.
• Used as strain relief for electrical wire connection.
• Bus-bar insulation for switchgear.
• Color coding for wires, cables, terminals, and components.
GENERAL PRODUCT PROPERTIES:
• Halogen-free, Flame-retardant and self-extinguishing
• For Electrical Insulation up to 3.3 kV
• Resistance to chemical, copper corrosion, and fungus
• Standard Colors: Black, White, Yellow, Red, Blue,
Green and Yellow/Green.
• Shrink ratio 2:1
• UV stabilized
• Meets RoHS Compliance
Drop us a line by compiling the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!