- Solar cable suitable for the interconnection of the various elements of photovoltaic systems
- Solar cable suitable for fixed installation outside and inside without protection or
inside pipes, ducts or similar closed systems.
- High resistance against Ozone, U.V rays, oils, moisture and weather
- Suitable for use at an ambient temperature up to 90°C (120°C overload)
and tested according to: TÜV-Rheinland 2 Pfg 1169/08.2007 Standard.
- The estimated lifetime of these cables is at least 25 years.
- Sheath Color: Black, Red
- Operating temperature: -40°C ÷ 90°C on the conductor
- Overload temperature: 120°C on the conductor
- Expected Lifetime: >25 years
- Rated voltage: 1800 V DC
- Max. temperature in case of short circuit: 250° C on the conductor (max duration 5 seconds)
- Min. bending radius: 4 x outer diameter of the cable
- Min. installation temperature: -25°C
- Max laying stress during installation: 50 N/mm2